Most orders will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
We use UPS and USPS for all our shipping. Ships from Indiana.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. Transit times are business days.
- All fabric is inspected before it is shipped.
- Most fabric pieces under ten yards will be folded for shipping. If you would like it shipped on a roll, just add that to the comment section when checking out.
- When multiple yards are purchase, fabric will be sent as one continuous piece. Also, when multiple fabrics are purchased they will be rolled on the same roll.
- Please make sure your address is correct. If there is a PO box, include that along with the physical address. UPS will not deliver to a PO box.
- All samples will be sent through the post office in an envelope.
- IMPORTANT: When ordering samples, apply the coupon code "samples". That will show free shipping when ordering. If not, a regular shipping price will be displayed. If the coupon code samples is used for any other purchase besides samples, the shipment will be delayed or the transaction will be cancelled.
- Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state/province where FabricandSupply.com holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.